Saturday, June 11, 2005

the most beautiful and highly advanced handheld in the world - in my palm

I got the PSP. USA. Firmware 1.5 and i am ecstatic....

GAaaaahhhahahaha .. Muaahaahahahahah .. Bhud bhud bhud .. Bigh bgh hahahsagda .. DOMB DOMB DOMB DOMB DOMB .. BLECHAAAAAA HAAIIYEEEEE YAAA YAAA YOOOOOOOOOOOOoo .. BROOOOooooOOOOoooM BROOOOOoooooooOOOOOMM .. brirrirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......... bish b-dish dish ..

ok .. i am cool now.

Its the MOST ULTIMATE GAMING HANDHELD CONSOLE. I got a SM-2 UMD MOVIE and Twisted Metal Head On along with the Value pack for 1325.

Now dont tell me its a bit too much. I have paid and i dont want to regret.

Besides, there are other ways to regret. My Dad for example. Gave me those silent killer words last night, that have almost murdered every spark of the 'PSP excitement' in me. I slept as early as allowed, yesterday night. I didnt look into his eyes, I havent yet.

His anger is never outrageous, the way it used to be. I have seen my dad change, from the energetic to a more calm and wiser person. And person that hits the heart, both when caring and when furious.

Anyways, the point being, he is not happy with my expenditure on a gaming device, which can play movies and mp3's too. My argument (which i havent disclosed) is that we are leaving the place forever soon (not now but soon) and I prolly wont ever get a job again. This is what i wanted, something to cherish something that would last me for a long time, something which when i go to Pakistan i can remember as MAJOR that i got it from Dubai(its perhaps stupid, but my feelings are real) . I couldnt certainly ask dad to buy me one, so i had to earn it my self.

Nevertheless, he didnt seem as upset today as he sounded yesterday. He has been talking to me properly and well it seems pretty ok. But I am not taking any chances with it. I am still carefull at my talk and what I do, and in keeping the PSP as far aways as I can.


Quote of the day :- Understanding is still a problem of the age groups.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u leaving 4 KHI.....when..

Unknown said...

I told u not now .. u bum .. but prolly sooner .. mebbe next year .. but u dont need to tell this to anyone .. except for ppl who already know.