Sunday, September 18, 2005

O MY GAWD O MY GAWD O MY GAWD

many O MY GAWD O MY GAWD O MY GAWD things happening and ALHUMDULILLAH all have been in good terms. Lets go in the chronological order of the events, shall we?

OMG NO.1
OMG OMG OMG .. FINAL FANTASY 7 ADVENT CHILDREN IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ANIMATED FEATURE LENGTH FILM ON THE PLANET.
Even though the story is very hard for a non FF7AC player to understand people will enjoy it just for the special effects and EXTRA COOL and BEAUTIFUL eyecandy. Final Fantasy sticks to its original game story line and delivers an awesome fast movie with loads of action and hell loadsa wonderful looking people and lush environments. Although, some may find the guys to look much cuter then gals, but then I guess Square Enix must be filled with gays.

OMG NO. 2
OMG OMG OMG .. PERVAIZ BHAEE TREATED ME TO A 512 MB DUO CARD FOR MY PSP .. WOOTANG!!!... :P:D
So he says he'll treat me for dinner coz of his new job, and so i say i cant come coz i got a class on thursday evening. So he says till what time so i say till 10. So he says ok np, I will give u tht thing as well as the treat and I go like no u dont have to. So he says arey i will give u both so i say... ummmm... hmmm .. uhhh .. OK >> :DDDDDD .. MUAHAHA ..
So he kills his time searching and he cant find it. And so he gives me the money and so I buy it myself .. and 512 MB rocks!

OMG NO.3
OMG OMG OMG .. BURNOUT LEGENDS OWNS EVERY GOD DAMN GAME ON THE PLANET AS OFF YET! (racing genre i mean)
I spent 3 hours on the net just reading tutorials and downloading programs to work the BURNOUT LEGENDS (ISO) on the PSP, and HELL YEAH it was all worth it. When I finally overcome my own fault and the ISO started working, I was jumping up and down alone in my house screaming and shouting and ripping off my clothes (shirt only). GAAAAAHHHHH!!! .. I was crazy not only coz I had the latest game for the PSP but moreover I did it on my own, thinking and trying and discovering and applying .. WOAH! MashALLAh MashALLAH .. :D

hmmm .. so all the crazyness ends. I crash into sanity (crash-BURNOUT ANYONE .. ;)). Nevertheless, absorption costing puzzles my noble simple mind.

Anyhu, I was thinking and I finally decided to let in everyone on the 'not so very big' background thought of the last poem.

The poem is actually a notion of self guilt. Self guilt of a person who does not hide alot from people. A person who does not have many secrets. But then he has one. One great secret that noone knows about and he hasnt dared confiding it into anyone. Infact he works so hard to forget it, to the point where he makes his mind believe it never happened.

He is loved not just by one but all. He is cherished by a few dear ones. And thats what holds him back. Holds him to hold onto his secret, his forsaken tressure, alone.

Then again, he feels this because he isnt used to keeping secrets. He feels he's betraying the ones who love him. He is uneasy, he feels he should let go. But keeping secrets isnt a sin, is it?

Quote of the day :- There is nothing behind the wall if you dont climb it



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let your special character and values, the secret that you know and no one else does, the truth - don't let that get swallowed up by the great chewing complacency.
Aesop

Anonymous said...

SalamwalaykuMM
OMG tiz blog wazz wikdD too :D nd i shud sey ure damn luckiee to get a 512 MB for ure PSP... Use it well budiee :P ne way...

Ure last para wazz almost a stanza of a poem i mean ure poem so ure last para wazz veriee gud.. but the quote u put on... it wazz simple..nd well tis tym... understud :D ne way... till ten keep updatin ure blogg...nd haf funwid the new MB :P

Massalam n Au revoir

Unknown said...

cool thought .. umm uhh .. choklit shop.
LoL sometimes the person who knows you inside out, actually thinks they know you, but as cliched as it may sound, they have NO IDEA.

JazaakALLAH elektra. I am DEFO HAVING SO MUCH FUN (if only ACCA bloody didnt have to poke its confused nose into my face:P .. hmmmmmmm). OMG I LOVE FREEBIES .. :D

hmm, ANON, explain me a lil more.

Anonymous said...

i think choklit shop explains it well..except a few addition i.e there r some ppl not worth of sharing a secret

Anonymous said...

hmm i agree wid anony... u gotta chk out whu the ppl r.. iu mean r tey trustworthy..?? will tey betray u after u confide in the hideous( in ure words luda :P) secret??? Ne way gud to c u enjoyin the new MB despite the interfering ACCA :P

shampoo suicide said...

If keeping secrets is a sin, then wow I'm going to Hell. Lol!

I dont know if keeping secrets is a bad thing or not - actually it depends on the art of the secret. Is it something major as in it can mess up everything permanently or is it just a secret as in 'oh there´was a time when i used to wear pink with green' - so not able to coordinate colors?

My personal opinion: a secret is always personal, why share it? Lol.

shampoo suicide said...

By the way - whats up with the 'OMG' :s

Unknown said...

lol yeah ..
OMG is actually a now-noob way of expression of exhiliration.

Anyhu, a secret is a secret till its out. So well u cant term a secret a sin IMO. And well if its somone else's secret then letting it out will make u a sinner. Anyhow, its cool, secrets arent sins. What lies in the secret can be.

Anonymous said...

True True....