Thursday, November 27, 2008

Dala - Fortress

So I was bored at my cuzn's place and he had this new tv series downloaded - Flashpoint. Some random canadian police drama. 

ANYHU, here's the ending track, which is awesome; yes.

And I will watch you disappear
From my fortress over here
And I will never understand
Every heart's a foreign land

And I'm so afraid to, so afraid to
Love you

And I will turn my eyes away
From the harsh light of your day
And I have slept through pouring rain
It was all that kept me sane

And I'm so afraid to, so afraid to
Love you

And I have drawn lines in the sand
To remind us where we stand
And I build castles while you thirst
They'll fall down but you'll fall first

And I'm so afraid to, so afraid to
Love you
Love you
Love you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesummm......

Deep SIR... Totally